Â£ 30,000 – Â£ 35,000 plus bonuses and perks.
James George Recruitment is working with a prestigious London based client who is now looking to hire an Internal Sales / Accounts Manager within their Corporate Finance team.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in the management of a portfolio of brokerage accounts as well as certain suppliers.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to,:
- Manage a portfolio of accounts.
- Maintain regular communication with the accounts.
- Build new relationships with introducers.
- Provide fast and efficient service to ensure future transactions.
- Assist senior members of the sales team by brainstorming new strategy ideas.
- Make sure sales proposals are properly researched and processed, from proposal to payment.
- Adhere to company policy and make sure you comply with all laws and regulations.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years of B2B experience, ideally with brokers and dealers in the asset finance industry.
- This is a great next step for someone who may have worked in a business support role, but ideally wants to grow into a more business role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong numeracy.
This is a great opportunity to join a very reputable Asset Finance House based in London.
Please contact Adam Sommerville on 0204 539 9054 [email protected] or Victoria Rua on 0204 539 9189 [email protected] if you would like to have a low-key and confidential conversation about this opportunity.