Corporate account manager – SaaS – Technical.ly
It’s an exciting time at Crossbeam. Just over two years after launch, we have nearly 4,000 companies using our platform, raised over $ 40 million in venture capital from leading venture capitalists, and are working with great strategic investors. like Salesforce, Hubspot, Okta, and Slack. Best of all, we’re just getting started. We are fortunate to have an unwavering long-term vision and the funding to bring it to fruition.
Crossbeam helps businesses partner in a more data-driven way by acting as an escrow service for data. Our platform allows businesses to find overlapping customers and prospects with their partners while keeping the rest of their data private and secure.
As a Corporate Account Manager, you will foster and close business for some of the most influential and valuable clients in the B2B SaaS ecosystem. As our core value of âFeed the Networkâ implies, Crossbeam is a network effects company. Business accounts are not only essential to achieving ARR goals, they are the hub of B2B SaaS partnership networks and exponentially increase the value of Crossbeam for an entire business ecosystem.
- Management of the entire sales cycle in collaboration with the sales development team, from sourcing and qualifying new prospects to negotiating and closing transactions.
- Prospecting, account planning and pipeline development.
- Creation of detailed business plans to facilitate the achievement of objectives and quotas.
- Nurture corporate agreements and create bespoke outreach plans backed by our top-notch content marketing and sales materials.
- Understand and develop strategies to overcome objections raised by prospects.
- Manage forecasts and reports with an emphasis on accuracy.
- Use a consultative sales approach to gain a deep understanding of your prospects’ needs, generating frequent contacts to provide relevant product features and use cases.
- Gain and maintain a thorough understanding of the Crossbeam product, and stay up to date with product releases and the value they deliver.
- Develop a working knowledge of security and privacy standards such as GDPR, CCPA and SOC 2 in order to communicate Crossbeam’s commitment in these areas.
- Use of technologies such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Zoom, Chorus, Slack, ZoomInfo and PandaDoc.
- Communicate with product and management teams to raise inquiries and requirements from prospects.
- If and when it’s safe, sometimes you’ll travel to attend in-person meetings with key prospects and industry events.
- Collaborate closely with talented peers across the company, including our co-founders and key stakeholders in sales, customer success, product, operations and marketing.
- Take Crossbeam’s product-led growth approach to engage with highly qualified prospects ready to continue their Crossbeam sales journey.
Here are some of your traits:
- You have relevant professional experience in an AE role, preferably in SaaS.
- You are familiar with the rhythms of Enterprise transaction cycles and handling the complexity of multiple decision makers, stakeholders, and use cases across Enterprise customers.
- You are passionate about business technology. You are passionate about the problem Crossbeam solves – and how we solve it. Geeking about this will come naturally.
- You know what it means to crush your quota and you drive that excitement away. Winning turns you on and losing is just a temporary nuisance on your way to the next victory.
- You believe in the value that successful partner programs can generate.
- You are confident because you know your stuff. You are comfortable speaking with the highest levels of an organization with tact, sincerity and precision.
- You are able to go with the flow and adapt in a high growth environment.
- You say what you think, have no problem raising concerns with company executives, but are also able to âdisagree and commitâ when things don’t go the way you want them to. .
- When you don’t know how to do something, you admit it and do a quick assessment to see if it’s something you can figure out, if you will need help, and where it should come from.
- You have well-established business skills, but you are humble enough to still learn from those you meet.
- You have a proven track record in exceeding sales targets.
- You just read this whole list and you are more excited than concerned.
We go through the same interview steps for all applicants to ensure fairness in our hiring process. Our process is designed to learn as much as possible about each candidate, as well as give candidates access to our team and experience what it’s like to be a member of a team at Crossbeam. Topics range from technical skills to problem-solving approaches and collaboration.
- Phone screen with internal recruiter
- 45 minutes with the content manager
- Portfolio review
This is a salaried position. In addition, Crossbeam offers:
- Health care plan (medical, dental and vision)
- Flexible PTO policy
- Parental leave
- Stock option plan
- 401k + Correspondence package
Our team has always focused on working remotely, with teammates in the Philadelphia area and across the country. We are committed to a culture focused on distance, with the majority of our collaborative work taking place on Slack and Zoom.
When the trip is comfortable again, we’ll celebrate with offsite teams and events about quarterly, and invite our remote team to join them whenever they can. In the meantime, our focus is on creating the best possible experience remotely for new team members.
This role can be based anywhere in the United States.
Crossbeam is a partner ecosystem platform that helps businesses build more valuable partnerships. We have an office in Philadelphia as well as a number of remote teammates across the United States.
Trust is our business. We create value by building trust in our company, our team, our technology and our network. Never let anything compromise that trust.
Feed the network. Our network of clients is our most valuable asset. Focus on its growth.
Equity. We will build a workplace that ensures everyone has access to the same opportunities to share our success.
It’s funny. Few people have the chance to do what we do. Follow the fun every step of the way.
Totally distant US applicants are encouraged to apply. We have an office in downtown Philadelphia. Local applicants are also encouraged to work from our downtown Philadelphia office some or all of the time.
Crossbeam’s core value, fairness, is at the heart of our recruiting process, and we pride ourselves on building a culture where difference is valued. Applicants from diverse and non-traditional backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. We recruit, employ, train, pay and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, disability, age or veteran status .